- Difficulties faced by the wheel chair users in accessing automated teller machine (ATM): A case study –Accepted for publication in Indian Journal of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy April 2011
- A comparative study on the efficacy of end range mobilization techniques in treatment of adhesive Capsulitis of shoulder. Indian Journal of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy IJPOT.2011; 5(3), 28-31.
- Rajadurai, Viswas, Murugan, Karthikeyan. Spinal manipulative therapy for low back pain: A systematic review. Physical Therapy Reviews 2009, 14: 260-271
- Rajadurai, Viswas. The effect of muscle energy technique on temporomandibular joint dysfunction: A randomized clinical trial. Asian Journal of Scientific Research 2011, 4: 71-77
- Rajadurai.V, Comparison of the Effectiveness of a Caudal Glide Mobilisation Technique in End-Range and Mid-Range Shoulder Abduction in Patients with Adhesive Capsulitis (Frozen Shoulder). Physioscience 2011; 7: 121–125