PTA ( Parent Teacher Association )
- To encourage parents, guardians and teachers to support and foster activities for the benefits of the students.
- To coordinate the spiritual, cultural and disciplinary forces of the home and college in a manner calculated to aid the development of student.
- To assist the Administration and staff in anything deemed necessary to promote the betterment of the college.
- To promote the esteem of the college in the eyes of the pupils, parents and public.
- To facilitate the exchange of views between the Administration & Teaching Staff of the college and the Parents and Guardians of students attending the college.
- To raise funds for the benefit of the Association, the college or the students attending the college.
The PTA was formed in 2016 after a general body meeting and election, they completed their 2 year term and in 2018 new members were elected.
List of the office bearers are as follows:-
|Mr.M M Varghese
|Prof K S Sharad
|P T A President
|Mr.Swamidasan K R
|Batch Representative 1st year
|Batch Representative 2nd year
|Batch Representative 3rd year
|Batch Representative 4th year