PTA ( Parent Teacher Association )
- To encourage parents, guardians and teachers to support and foster activities for the benefits of the students.
- To coordinate the spiritual, cultural and disciplinary forces of the home and college in a manner calculated to aid the development of student.
- To assist the Administration and staff in anything deemed necessary to promote the betterment of the college.
- To promote the esteem of the college in the eyes of the pupils, parents and public.
- To facilitate the exchange of views between the Administration & Teaching Staff of the college and the Parents and Guardians of students attending the college.
- To raise funds for the benefit of the Association, the college or the students attending the college.
The PTA was formed in 2016 after a general body meeting and election, they completed their 2 year term and in 2018 new members were elected.
List of the office bearers are as follows:-
|1.||Mr.M M Varghese||Management Representative|
|2.||Prof K S Sharad||Principal|
|3.||Mr.Jacob Itty||P T A President|
|4.||Mr.Thomas A||Vice President|
|6.||Mrs.Deepthy R||Joint Secretary|
|8.||Mr.Swamidasan K R||Batch Representative 1st year|
|9.||Mrs.Nejuma M||Batch Representative 2nd year|
|10.||Mr.S Susheelan||Batch Representative 3rd year|
|11.||Mr.Jijo Joseph||Batch Representative 4th year|